PYPM programs are designed to provide young people with a platform for creative expression. Our workshops are designed to help young people grow as writers, public speakers, critical thinkers, and empathetic individuals. We provide ample opportunities for youth to perform in front of audiences through weekly open mics at workshop, clubs established within local schools, Slam League, and our monthly teen night.
Our main three programs are:
- Slam League
- Free Writing and Performance Workshops
- PYPM International Slam Team
Additionally, we offer:
- Group Discussions
- Editing Feedback and Performance Coaching
- Monthly Slams and Open Mic (Youth Night)
- Local and National Travel Opportunities
- Youth-led Clubs
- Game and movie nights
To learn more about these individual programs, please visit our individual program pages.